[Nfbofnc] FW: Daphne Fragrance Garden

Vicki Black xpirate at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 25 11:45:28 UTC 2009

If he can copy the link and then paste it into the open box of Internet
Explorer, he might have success. Plus, the flash mighht need to be updated,
and I think there was a list of buttons and I clicked where it said 2
button, I think.  When I come home, I want to make a visit to that lovely
sounding garden.
Vicki B.