[Nfbofnc] FW: Music

Tim Jones tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com
Thu Dec 17 12:18:54 UTC 2009

Daniel is also a blind vendor.

Tim Jones
Phone: 704-491-1486
Email: tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com

  _____

From: Daniel Lamonds [mailto:dlamonds at nc.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:24 PM
To: TJNC2 at carolina.rr.com
Subject: Music

Hello Tim,

Here is my info about my new CD.

Note:

Daniel Lamonds has a new CD available.  He has been working on this album
for four months and it features his songs and can be bought from him
directly or on line at CDBaby.com/DanielLamonds.

Direct cost $12.00

Pay to the order of: Daniel Lamonds

1544-307 Sunbow Falls Lane

Raleigh, NC 27609

On line cost: $12.97 + Shipping from CD Baby

This album style is rock to bluesy/jazzy, soft rock, folk rock and has 13
tracks on it.  The 13th track is the song "It's Christmas" a song Daniel
wrote for a TV show back in 1992.  He recently recorded it to place on this
project as a bonus.  The project is "Ocean of Life"!

The song titles are: Ocean of Life, Moon Shine, No More, Say You, You're
Love, She's got the Key, Bags Packed, Love Smile, My Love, My Caribbean
Queen, Puerto Rico, Coqui and It's Christmas.

This is the best work yet to come out of Daniel and is his first album in
ten years.  Daniel taught elementary music in South Carolina and has a
Country album as well as two Children's albums.  The children's albums have
been put together under one cover and will also be available on line.  His
Country album is not yet available on line but should be up by next summer.

Daniel Lamonds: Text Cell Number: (919) 274-6880