[Nfbofnc] happy holiday's

Tim Jones tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Dec 23 17:07:59 UTC 2009

Fellow federationist, as the holiday season is upon us Cathy and I wish you
and your family's a very warm holiday season.  We have been very busy the
last couple of months with our new venture as we have recently received the
award of the Fort Bragg contract, and we are in the process of finding a
home and relocating sometime after the first of the year.  We have not
forgotten our federation family and we will be getting back involved after
the holiday season. We are thinking about all of you and the work that needs
to be done in 2010 and our thoughts and prayers are with you this special
time of year.  We look forward to the upcoming year.  Merry Christmas and
happy holidays.

Tim Jones
Phone: 704-491-1486
Email: tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com