[Nfbofnc] FW: [Fwd: free Braille calendars]

Tim Jones tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 13:08:19 UTC 2009

Fyi

Tim Jones

VP, National Federation of the Blind of N.C.

Phone: 704-491-1486

Email: tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com

Jane.Genten at ncmail.net  <mailto:Jane.Genten at ncmail.net>
<Jane.Genten at ncmail.net>

dsb-all at ncmail.net

Happy Friday,
I get the best tips from my consumers about resources.  I learned
today that Michigan Braille
will send out free calendars yearly.  They have both Braille and large
print on each calendar.  You can go to www.mi-braille.org.  Their
address is Michigan Braille, Transcribing Fund,
 3500 N. Elm Rd, Jackson, MI 29201.  You can email Tyler Colton at
tyler.colton at mi-braille.org.
Thanks,
Jane Genten

--
Clay Pope
Chief Business Enterprises

"This document and/or its attachments may contain sensitive information
that requires protection under federal or state law.  If you are an
authorized recipient of such information, you are required to protect it
in a safe, secure and confidential manner."

"If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the
contents of those documents is strictly prohibited.  You are requested
to notify the sender immediately, delete the email with any accompanying
attachments, and destroy any copies you may have made."