[Nfbofnc] Help at North Carolina Table in the Vender Hall

Gary H. Ray ghray at charter.net
Mon Jun 29 14:46:51 UTC 2009

All:

This year, we have a table in the Vender Hall to sell just over 400 Louis
Braille tickets.  We need to sell them in order to raise money for the
Affiliate.

Our table is B28 in the Exhibit Hall.

Our hope is to push sales and get them sold on Saturday and Sunday, July 4 &
5.  If we can get them gone by then, it will be easier on the folks going.

So, we need help at the table.  The Exhibit Hall is open from 9 AM to 5 PM
on Saturday and 8:30 AM to 5 PM on Sunday.

Our staffing is VERY thin at this point.

Let Gary Ray or Jerry Moreno know if you can help.

Help support NFB of NC.

Thanx!

Gary Ray