[Nfbofnc] Fw: [Chapter-presidents] Back To Basics 2009Membership-BuildingSeminar now online!

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Wed Sep 23 23:04:34 UTC 2009

Jerry,
Thanks for posting the information on the Back To Basics seminar. I have
downloaded all four parts and am looking forward to listening to them. It
was good to meet you at the NFB of NC convention.
Albert & Geraldine (Gerrie) Sanchez
Al's Piano Tuning & Repair
215 John Avenue
Greenville, NC 27858-4113