[Nfbofnc] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] The 2011 NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi Refresh Project

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:22:29 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lamkin, Seth <SLamkin at nfb.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 6:40 AM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] The 2011 NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi Refresh
Project
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

A Vote A Day Goes A Long, Long, Way

At this point we should all be getting settled into the rhythm of voting
every day for the NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi Refresh Project. If you’re
like many of us though, you'll need some reminders, because even though
submitting a vote every day is so important, it can slip our minds. Now you
can sign up for those daily reminders through your e-mail by using this
link: www.nfb.org/Forms.asp?MODE=NEW&Forms_FormTypeID=-175

Once again, to vote via text message send the number 101913 to Pepsi
(73774), once a day, every day. Or if you do not have a texting plan, go to
www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam and click the vote button to sign in
through Pepsi or through Facebook. Once you sign in, don't forget to hit the
vote button again to log your vote!

For those of you concerned about our current ranking… Good! You should be,
and you should continue to get the word out to everyone you can about the
importance of voting every day! However, currently Pepsi is having technical
difficulties with their ranking system, so our actual ranking is unknown. So
it very well may be better, but it may also be worse, which is why keeping
up the vote is so incredibly important during this time. Together we can
make this a reality! Sign up for e-mail reminders and vote every day!