[Nfbofnc] fyi

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 20:10:25 UTC 2010

--
Tim Jones
North Carolina Food Service
Fort Bragg, NC
Office:  910-396-2297
Cell:  704-491-1486
To our Federation Family,

I have been asked by our beloved colleague and friend, Diane to write to all
of you with the very sad news that Ray passed away at 8:30 mountain time
this morning, June 18th. He was with Diane. He was surrounded by friends and
his beloved Federation family. As most of you know, Ray became ill over five
weeks ago, and was rushed to the hospital. While at the hospital, later that
week, Ray suffered a severe stroke. One week ago, Ray was transferred to the
hospice at St. John's. Many of us have been at Ray's side and we know that
many hundreds, if not thousands of you have been sending up your prayers for
Ray and Diane. Diane has been overwhelmed and appreciative, beyond words of
all of your love and heartfelt expressions of support for her and Ray.

We will be sending information about memorial services. It is not my place
to get into all of those details in this writing. Please circulate this sad
notice to all of our friends and colleagues. I can tell you that throughout
the sadness we now know that Ray is at peace. I can also tell you that Diane
is now visiting with Dr. Mauer.

Arrangements are being finalized.

Yours in love,

Kevan