[Nfbofnc] Pitt County Update number2!

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 19 23:01:40 UTC 2011

Hello again List,
Today was another red-letter day here in Pitt County. We held our second
organizational meeting, again at St. Paul's Episcopal Church. The primary
agenda of this meeting was, if possible, to adopt a Constitution, collect
some dues and elect officers. We were successful on all three counts.

we were joined in person by Charles Parker, Larry Herring and Bonnie Leonard
from our Edgecomb County chapter and Patricia Tessnear from our Wilson
Chapter. We collected dues from 6 persons, residents of Pitt County. After
dues were collected we read and adopted a Constitution; then we elected the
following persons to a one-year term. Those elected are: Albert Sanchez,
President; Justin Salisbury, Vice-President; Amanda Rush, Secretary; Gerrie
Sanchez, Treasurer and Vicky Brown, Board Member.

We're on the move in Pitt County, more soon!

Yours in Federationism
Albert Sanchez, President
Pitt County Chapter
NFB of NC