[Nfbofnc] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Buna Dahal Book Leadership Spirit!

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:41:33 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Buna Dahal Book Leadership Spirit!
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Dear NFB Family, Friends, and Colleagues,

I look forward to your support in my endeavor.

Leadership Spirit!
Buna Dahal’s new book is on the market. Order Now!
http://www.bunadahal.com/products.html
$10.00 from every sale of this book will go to Blind Corps, a 501C
nonprofit, who impart best practices of empowering self-reliant training to
the blind and visually impaired in developing nations. To learn more visit
http://www.blindcorps.org

*Realize your aspirations... *become a Noble Leader
Buna Dahal     MS in Organization Leadership
DynamicBuna, Inc. /  Leadership Strategist

BunaDahal at DynamicBuna.com
phone 303.758.1232   |   fax 303.862.4371  |  Skype DynamicBuna
http://www.DynamicBuna.com <http://www.dynamicbuna.com/>