[Nfbofnc] What is the address to send e-mail address changes to for the N and V?

Doug Smith braillefingers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:35:18 UTC 2012

This is Doug Smith, secretary of the Buncombe County chapter, and I just
found the list serve today.  I am glad to be on here, but I hate to send
my first message with a question, but I have one.

I have recently had my e-mail account compromised some how, and I am not
sure yet, what happened, but I am looking into it.  Now I had to change
to a new e-mail server and I need the address to send e-mail address
changes to so I can keep getting the News and Views.

I am really glad to have found the list serve and I look forward to
hearing from all of you on here.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology