[Nfbofnc] FW: Creating a Guide dog division in North Carolina

Ashley and Landon Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 21:00:44 UTC 2014

Hi Federation family

My name is Ashley Coleman, and I'm interested in starting a Guide Dog
users division inNorth Carolina. As Mr. Ray said in his email, I would
love to have help from people who are interested in starting this
division. If you have questions, feel free to email or call me. My phone
number is 910-549-9306. My email address is amc05111 at gmail.com

Have a wonderful day
Ashley Coleman
Phone: 910-549-9306