[Nfbofnc] Who is going to the convention in Orlando?

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 6 16:33:03 UTC 2014

Hi Gary:

In Charlotte we have 3 females and two (possibly three) males who would like to go.  Our
problem has been finding a driver.  We have a van but the van does not come with any
insurance.  We have checked out van companies that come with insurance but they are
pricey.  We still do not have a driver.  Steve, one of the guys, is flying but if the
others of us can find a financially feasible way to go he will need roommates.  Granted,
we started to plan to late but I've made many, many calls in the last three weeks!

Let me hear from you!

Sharon Newton