[Nfbofnc] Roommates needed

gerald moreno senior gmoreno001 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jun 9 19:40:02 UTC 2014

Dear Sharon,

Here is the text of an email from the Chapter President's List:

Greetings to all!
See below and please share the following.
**
Hi joe, this is Adrienne Snow, from Las Vegas, nv.  I will be attending the
2014 convention in Orlando, fl,,  I am currently seeking a roommate for
convention.  I already have a room booked and my stay dates are July 1 - 8 .
Please let me know if you have any leads or suggestions.
please contact via phone, 908 240 5861 or email, harmony456 at aol.com

Sincerely
Adrienne Snow
NFBNV LAS VEGAS VICE PRESIDENT

Joe Ruffalo, President
National Federation of the Blind of new jersey
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314