[Nfbofnc] Goal Ball Registration

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 06:07:24 UTC 2015

The Envisioning Youth Empowerment Retreat is sponsoring Goal Ball as a
means to encourage social interaction and active recreation among those
with visual impairments.   It is our plan that each weekly practice will
have a 30-45 minute teaching period followed by a 30-45 minute practice
game.  We hope this setup will allow for teaching of specific skills and
also how to play the game.  The exact length of the Goal Ball season and
dates/times of practices and competitions have not yet been determined.  If
you are interested in playing, please click the link below to complete the
registration form.  The first practice in Raleigh is Thursday, April 9 at
Governor Morehead School at 6:30pm.  The first meet and greet for both
teams as well as a  formal competition will be Saturday, April 11 at
12:30pm at Governor Morehead School.  Additional information about the
Winston Salem team is forthcoming.

 http://goo.gl/forms/O6RFXWA8NX

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools