[Nfbofnc] Merry Christmas

charles parker angusparker at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 25 02:08:01 UTC 2015

HO HO HO!  Merry Christmas to my federation family.

Twas the night before Christmas

And all in the house

Let me tell you the

Story of jerry the mouse

He lived up stairs with tom the cat

And had just sneaked down to fix him a snack

Cookies milk a little bit of cheese

About that time he had to sneeze

He looked all around to see where tom was at

Because he didn't want to encounter that old bad cat

Tom was staring out the window As in a trance

And didn't even give jerry a backward glance

Jerry stole over to the window to see what tom saw

A little old man that looked like grandpaw

Reindeers sleigh a bag full of toys

That they knew would be for girls and boys

But when down the chimerey he came with a bound

They were surprised to see what they found

Cat nip for the cat

Cheese or the mouse

Slippers for the lady of the house

As they turned around to stole they loot away

Jerry looked at tom and this what he had to say

That little old man left us a gift

And I have a friend like you to share it with

Charles Parker