[Nfbofnc] Wanda Toler's Mom

Keith Wiglesworth hwiglesworth at carolina.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 01:18:34 UTC 2015

Hi All,
    Keith Wiglesworth here, and just wanted to let you know that Wanda Toler our member at large Board member lost her Mother early this morning.
    She was 74 years old.
    The family will see friends at Wilkinson Funeral Home in Vance Borough and service will be Saturday morning.
    Wand requests that in lieu of flowers people should make a gift to their favorite charity.
    If I should learn further info I'll post here.
Keithy

---