[Nfbofnc] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Surmounts The Hill

charles parker angusparker at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 27 16:29:50 UTC 2015

FYI

Charles

From: Scott White [mailto:swhite at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 8:51 PM
To: Charles Parker
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE Surmounts The Hill

July 24, 2015

NFB-NEWSLINE is proud to add The Hill, a national newspaper, to our list of
publications.

The Hill will be featuring an op-ed by NFB President Mark A. Riccobono on
the challenges that we still face, particularly with access to the Internet
and other technologies, as the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Americans
With Disabilities act approaches.

The Hill is a "must read" in print and online. Since its launch in 1994, The
Hill has been the newspaper for and about Congress, breaking stories from
Capitol Hill, K Street and the White House. In an environment filled with
political agendas, The Hill stands alone in delivering solid, nonpartisan
reporting on the inner workings of Congress and the nexus of politics and
business. The newspaper and its online platform connect the political
players, define the issues, and influence the way Washington's
decision-makers view the debate. The Hill breaks stories that gain national
attention, it profiles lawmakers and aides, and it publishes features on the
politics, networking and society of the federal capital.

Mr. Riccobono's article can be found using the telephone by pressing 5 off
the main menu for Newspapers in Another State, and then 2 for National
Newspapers, selecting The Hill, and then navigating to section 21 for Op-Ed.
You can find Mr. Riccobono's article using your iOS device by choosing
Publications, Publication Options, Publication Groups and then National
Newspapers. Choose The Hill and then go to the Op-Ed section to read the
article.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

NFB-NEWSLINE, a service of the National Federation of the Blind

blindness is not what holds you back.