[Nfbofnc] FW: Message from Tricia Tessnear

charles parker angusparker at suddenlink.net
Sat Mar 28 01:39:35 UTC 2015

From: Becky Powell [mailto:bcpowell2 at suddenlink.net]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 11:39 AM
To: charles parker; 'Barbara Hanson'; 'Betty Sue Scott'; 'Bob Ehrmann'; 'Brenda Oliphant'; 'Carrie Hinton'; 'Cathy Campbell'; 'Elaine Goff'; 'Frances Council'; 'Jan Williams'; 'Jean Pettaway'; 'Joann Wood'; 'Joanne Daniels'; 'John Deluca'; 'Larry Debruhl'; 'Lora Hall'; 'Mack Worley'; 'Mary Flanagan'; 'Mary King'; 'Nancy Murrell'; 'Pat Parker'; 'Patricia Tessnear'; 'Patti Goodman'; 'Sally Syria'; 'Sandra Elks'; Debbie Meadows; Phil Asby; Elli Heim; Craig Respess; Tessnear at nc.rr.com; gracebaptist at nc.r.com
Subject: Re: Message from Tricia Tessnear

Well here we go again. Tricia called me this am to let me know that her surgery has been rescheduled for April 14th, Tuesday. Tricia asked if that was there final answer. As this is third reschedule, she hopes this one sticks.

Not sure if because of Easter week-end conflicts or just scheduling concerns, but Tricia feels this one is for real. Just an update for all friends of Tricia. Take care, BCP