[Nfbofnc] FW: Tricia Note

charles parker angusparker at suddenlink.net
Fri Nov 6 01:39:20 UTC 2015

From: Becky Powell [mailto:bcpowell2 at suddenlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 10:24 AM
To: charles parker; 'Barbara Hanson'; 'Betty Sue Scott'; 'Bob Ehrmann';
'Brenda Oliphant'; 'Carrie Hinton'; 'Cathy Campbell'; 'Debbie Jackson';
'Elaine Goff'; 'Frances Council'; 'Jan Williams'; 'Jean Pettaway'; 'Joann
Wood'; 'Joanne Daniels'; 'John Deluca'; 'Larry Debruhl'; 'Lora Hall'; 'Mack
Worley'; 'Mary Flanagan'; 'Mary King'; 'Nancy Murrell'; 'Pat Parker';
'Patricia Tessnear'; 'Patti Goodman'; Rose Wright; 'Sally Syria'; 'Sandra
Elks'; Susan Barnes
Subject: Tricia Note

Please forward this message to my friends.

My dear friends,

Eddie, Erin and I would like to thank you for the prayers, cards, calls,
asssistance with meals and transportation, gifts, and many other kindnesses
you have shown to us in what has been the most difficult year of our lives.
It has been God's sweet love and your incredible love and generosity that
has sustained us during this time of crisis.

I am now cancer free and healthy.  Though Erin has made great progress
toward healing from her multiple injuries, she still cannot work or drive.
She will have further surgery on her right foot and leg on November 19.  Her
orthopedic surgeon and we are in hopes that this surgery will help her walk
better and will alleviate some of the chronic pain she is experiencing.
Following surgery, she will be in a cast for six weeks followed by further
physical therapy.  Please continue to keep our family in your prayers.
Thank you.

Love,

Tricia

I may have sent this twice, if so sorry about that. BCP