[Nfbofnc] Thank you for your prompt attention to this very important matter.

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:51:14 UTC 2016

FELLOW FEDERATIONIST ,Your help is desperately needed and it will only take
a few seconds of your time. The Department of Defense is promulgating rules
that will effectively eliminate the Randolph-Sheppard priority for troop
dining contracts on military bases. 40+ blind vendors will lose their jobs
and future opportunities will be lost forever. Vendors in states that
depend on set aside from these contracts will face significant increases in
set aside fees and/or the elimination or reduction in fringe benefits. We
cannot let this happen.  Let your voice be heard. Submit a comment today.

Simply click on the link below, click the red box that applies to you,
enter your name and state, and hit Submit. It couldn't be easier. Your
friends and family can submit comments as well by clicking on Other
Stakeholder. We cannot allow this to happen. Act now. We only have 1 month
to submit comments and convince DOD to pull the proposed rule.

https://nfb.constituentvoice.net/nfbreg/

Thank you for your prompt attention to this very important matter.

--
Tim Jones
North Carolina Food Service