[Nfbv-announce] BrailleSense and Other Technologies

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Wed Dec 30 15:44:29 UTC 2009

Good morning all,

Below is information from Richard Krafsig about a product called the
BrailleSense.  It is a notetaker and may be of interest to individuals
considering purchasing such a device.  Richard has offered to demonstrate
the BrailleSense at chapter meetings or other events along with other
products he distributes.  You will find his complete contact information
below.

Fred Schroeder, President

  _____