[Nfbv-announce] FW: Follow the National Federation of the Blind on Twitter!

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Jan 29 14:52:33 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Danielsen, Chris [mailto:CDanielsen at nfb.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:29 AM
To: Alpidio Rolon; Amy Buresh; Anil Lewis; Art Schreiber; Beth Rival; Bob
Kresmer; Carl Jacobsen; Cathy Jackson; Charlene Smyth; Christine G. Hall;
Daniel Burke; David Ticchi; Don Galloway; Donna Wood; Elsie Lamp; Franklin
Shiner; Fred Schroeder; Fred Wurtzel; Gary Ray; Gary Wunder; J.W. Smith;
James Antonacci; Jennelle Bichler; Jennifer Dunnam; Jerree Harris; Joe
Ruffalo; John Batron; John Fritz; Joyce Scanlan; Kathy Davis; Ken Rollman;
Kevan Worley; Marie Johnson; Mary Willows; Melissa Riccobono; Michael
Barber; Michael Freeman; Michael Seay; Minnie Walker; Minnie Walker; Nani
Fife; Pam Allen; Parnell Diggs; Patti Chang; Richard Bennett; Richard
Gaffney; Ron Brown; Ron Gardner; Sam Gleese; Scott LaBarre; Selena
Sundling-Crawford; Steven Priddle; Terri Rupp; Tommy Craig
Subject: Follow the National Federation of the Blind on Twitter!

Dear Fellow Federationists:

I am writing with exciting news! You can now follow the latest news and
information from the National Federation of the Blind, the Voice of the
Nation's Blind, on Twitter.  To follow our Twitter updates, go to
<http://www.twitter.com/NFB_voice> www.twitter.com/NFB_voice.  You'll need
to join Twitter if you don't have an account.

Twitter is a social networking site that allows you to keep track of your
friends, family, and interests online.  In addition to signing up for Web
updates for the National Federation of the Blind, you can also opt to
receive our Twitter updates via text message on your mobile phone.  And
while you're at it, follow the 2009 Braille Readers are Leaders campaign as
well, by going to  <http://www.twitter.com/brailleliteracy>
www.twitter.com/brailleliteracy

We hope lots of you will follow our new Twitter feed-and don't hesitate to
send us a direct message if you have questions or comments about what you
read.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen

Director of Public Relations