[Nfbv-announce] Rooms for Convention

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Sat May 16 12:20:11 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Please do all you can to attend this year's national convention
in Detroit, and please think about others you might encourage to
attend as well.  The main hotel is full, but do not let that
discourage you.  Below is information from Fred Wurtzel about
overflow accommodations.

See you in Detroit.

Fred Schroeder, President