[Nfbv-announce] Independence Market Volunteers at 2010 National Convention

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Apr 12 15:17:35 UTC 2010

Friends,

We are looking for volunteers to help staff the Independence
Market at this year's national convention.  Mrs.  Maurer is
beginning to put together the schedules for the aids and
appliances demonstrators, storekeepers, and cashiers.  We need to
know very soon who from Virginia will be able to help.  It is
contemplated that each individual will work a four-hour (morning
or afternoon) and a two-hour (lunch) shift.  This is a total of
six hours for the week.

Please do what you can to help us to have plenty of workers at
the NFB Independence Market to assist our fellow members.

Fred Schroeder, President