[Nfbv-announce] Reminder: NFBV At-Large Chapter Meeting

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Wed Apr 28 13:54:30 UTC 2010

This is a reminder that the NFBV At-Large Chapter will meet tomorrow
evening. Below is the notice giving details about the meeting including
call-in information.

+++++

Friends,

The second meeting of the National Federation of the Blind At-Large Chapter
will be held on Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 8:00 P.M., EST The call-in
number is: 1 712 432 0180

Code: 460994.

This month's call will be a joint meeting with the New Jersey At-Large
Chapter.  NFBNJ president, Joe Ruffalo has been conducting monthly calls for
the past year, and I thought a joint meeting would give us an opportunity to
hear from and learn about how another at-large chapter functions.  Below is
additional information about the April 29 call.  Please join us and help
make our Virginia At-Large Chapter as active as we can.

Fred Schroeder, President