[Nfbv-announce] 2010 NFB of Virginia Raffle

Tracy Soforenko PotomacNFB at verizon.net
Sun Aug 8 21:31:15 UTC 2010

Hi Fellow Federationists:

Your friends, family,  co-workers, and acquaintances would love to win a
cruise for two on the NFB of Virginia cruise.  They are interested in
supporting the mission of the NFB of Virginia by purchasing a raffle ticket
for a chance to join us for free.  Yet, you need to reach out and ask them.

We have 1,000 raffle tickets in books of ten that we need you to sell.
Please contact me with your name, phone number and address so I can send you
raffle tickets. I will also have raffle tickets at the August 16 NFBV Board
Meeting.

Each raffle ticket costs $10.  The raffle will be drawn on Saturday,
November 13, 2010 at our state convention banquet.   The prize, valued at
$1,750  is a standard inside cabin for two on the NFB of Virginia Cruise
scheduled from August 21-28, 2011 departing Baltimore for the Bahamas.

Please help us fund our exciting programs by reaching out to others to sell
tickets.  If you are interested in purchasing tickets, please contact me and
we can arrange to sell you some tickets.

 If you would like to purchase some individual tickets, please feel free to
send a check made out to the NFB of Virginia to my home address listed
below. Please include your name and phone number for us to put on the raffle
ticket stub.

Tracy Soforenko

PotomacNFB at verizon.net

703 635-2085