[Nfbv-announce] how to leave comments at www.VirginiaQuietCars.org

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:18:42 UTC 2010

Hello All,
It was pointed out to me that leaving a comment at
www.blog.VirginiaQuietCars.org is nearly impossible if you cannot see the
screen. I deeply apologize for this. The host of the website has changed how
comments are added to the website. I will work with them to make the website
accessible to all.

In the mean time, we can still use your comments on this very important
issue. Please send all comments to info at VirginiaQuietCars.org while the
website is being fixed.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience these extra steps cause you,
John Bailey
info at VirginiaQuietCars.org