[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Congressional Appointments for Washington Seminar as of 1-30-2010

lpovinelli lpovinelli at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 04:42:52 UTC 2010

From: Nancy Yeager on behalf of Jerry Yeager

I tried to send this through the VA Announce system for Jerry.  The first time he wasn't registered and received an email back that it was being held for approval by administrator. then I registered him and sent it again.  Since we don't know when and if it will go out, would you guys send it out under your respective lists if you have time tomorrow?  Thanks.

Nancy