[Nfbv-announce] Caucus Reminder

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Jul 1 16:24:17 UTC 2010

Greetings all,

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at this year's national convention
in Dallas. As you know, we hold a Virginia Caucus early in the convention to
go over information about banquet exchange, fundraising and other matters.
This year we will meet on Sunday evening, July 4 from 10:00 to 11:00 p.m.
The caucus will be held in the Senators Lecture Hall located in the Tower
Lobby.

Let's make this year's convention the very best ever.

Fred Schroeder, President