[Nfbv-announce] 2010 McDonald Fellowship Awardees

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at verizon.net
Fri May 7 03:00:04 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow Virginia Federationists:

On behalf of the McDonald Fellowship Committee, I am pleased to announce
that we have awarded two (2) McDonald Fellowships to our national convention
in Dallas, Texas.

Fellowships were awarded to
1) Paul Jenkins (Greater Staunton Chapter)
2) Michael Fish (Potomac Chapter)

Let's all work together to ensure our Fellowship winners have a great
experience at their first convention.  If you are planning to attend
convention and would like to serve as a mentor for our first time attendees,
please let me know.

Tracy Soforenko
NFB of Virginia McDonald Fellowship Cahir
 <mailto:tracy.soforenko at verizon.net> PotomacNFB at verizon.net
703 635-2085