[Nfbv-announce] National Association of Blind Veterans Meeting Announcement

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon May 17 13:38:18 UTC 2010

>From Dwight Sayer:

National Association of Blind Veterans Meeting Announcement

FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT!

ATTENTION ALL BLIND VVETERANS AND INTERESTED VETERANS

The National Association of Blind Veterans/ A Division of the NFB will hold it’s annual national meeting in Dallas, Texas during the NFB National Convention. All blind veterans and interested veterans who may not be blind are invited to attend our annual meeting.

This meeting will be on Sunday July 4th at 7:00 PM or 1900 Hours at the Dallas Anatole Hotel. Exact room to be announced  in the agenda approximately the first of June. We need your participation and support for this very important division activity. Dues for the next year will be collected and new members will be signed up at that time. Dues are $5.00 per year.

Come join your fellow veterans in this interesting and informative meeting.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Dwight