[Nfbv-announce] Convention registrations and cruise raffle ticket stubs

Mark Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 8 14:47:49 UTC 2010

Good morning everyone,
Thank you to every one who pre registered for convention and to those who have forwarded raffle ticket stubs to me.  It has been very helpful to have these in advance of arriving at the hotel.
Now, with convention fast approaching, I am asking that no more registrations or raffle ticket stubs be sent to me.  I do not want them to arrive in my mail after I have left for convention.  Please bring any remaining registrations and ticket stubs with you to convention.
We look forward to seeing all of you in Falls Church.
Thanks,
Mark