[Nfbv-announce] At-Large Chapter Call Thursday September 30

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Sep 23 14:39:18 UTC 2010

Good morning all:

This is to remind you that the At-Large Chapter will meet next Thursday
evening, September 30 at 8:00 P.M. To join the call, please dial

1-219-509-8111

Then enter the following access code

3613754

This month we will discuss the upcoming NFBV state convention. We will hear
from Michael Kasey and Joe Hobson who are coordinating all convention
arrangements. We will also hear from Tracy Soforenko, Potomac Chapter
president. The Potomac Chapter is the host chapter for this year's
convention, and Tracy will be able to answer questions about the convention
and our many planned activities.

Please plan to join us next Thursday.

Fred Schroeder, President
and
Jessica Kostiw, At-Large Chapter Coordinator