[Nfbv-announce] Potomac Chapter Pledges to Sell Cruise Raffle Tickets

Tracy Soforenko PotomacNFB at verizon.net
Sat Sep 25 18:15:08 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Virginia Federationists:

The Potomac Chapter is committed to the work we do as an affiliate. We also
like to make Fred hustle.  To that end, the Potomac Chapter pledges to sell
nine (9) books of NFB of Virginia Raffle Tickets.

If you are interested in selling raffle tickets and need some books, please
contact me and I will mail them out right away.

Tracy Soforenko
President, Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
PotomacNFB at verizon.net
703 635-4595