[Nfbv-announce] Instructions on Playing the Virginia Report Cable Show

Tracy Soforenko PotomacNFB at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 03:25:05 UTC 2011

Hi Fellow Federationists:

The link for the Virginia Report Cable TV program brings you to a web page
but does not automatically launch the video. Using JAWS, there is no obvious
link to initiate playing of the video.
If you can left click on the video  using the Jaws cursor or the mouse, the
video will begin.  I found it frustrating but eventually, I could get it to
work by left clicking when I heard the word More (just after Flash Play and
Flash Pause) but it wasn't easy. Go figure.
http://vimeo.com/21762527

I am working to obtain a copy of the program we can post as a self playing
link on a page linked to the NFBV web site.

Tracy Soforenko
President, Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
PotomacNFB at verizon.net
703 635-2085