[Nfbv-announce] Adult Rehabilitation and Employment Survey

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Tue Apr 19 16:34:39 UTC 2011

>From Edward Bell. Please take a few minutes and go online to complete the
survey.

+++++

Adult Rehabilitation and Employment Survey

Welcome to the Adult Rehabilitation and Employment Survey.

This survey is intended for adults who are blind or visually impaired, and
who are of employment age. The purpose of the survey is to gain some
information about your experiences with Vocational Rehabilitation through
your state services or rehabilitation counselor; your experiences with
adjustment training, education, and employment. If you are legally blind or
significantly visually impaired, and if you are of employment age (at least
18 years old), you are invited to complete this survey.

For your convenience, we have two options for you to complete the survey.
They are:

1. Click on the link at the end of this page and you can complete the
questions online.

2. If you prefer, you can contact our office and someone will take your
dseilhan at latech.edu to make these arrangements.

This survey should not take more than ten minutes of your time. All of your
be released about you in any form. This is entirely voluntary, and you may
exit out of the survey at any time. Your experiences are very important to
us, and if you do exit the survey, your information will not be used, so we
appreciate your cooperation.

We cannot thank you enough for your time and attention to our work. For
those who do participate in this survey, you will be entered into a drawing
where 5 individuals will win a $100 VISA gift card. So, take ten minutes to
share your experiences with us and get a chance to win!

If you wish to participate in future research, or to be notified of the
results of this survey, please make sure to include your e-mail address. We
will report the results to you once the analysis is complete. Finally, you
should know that this survey software may collect your computer's IP
address, but we assure you that this information will not be used for any
purpose, and will not be released in any fashion.

To begin the survey, please click the following link:

 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/25BX5Y6>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/25BX5Y6

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould