[Nfbv-announce] NFBV Web Site update from Webmaster!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Aug 30 22:29:46 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

The NFBV affiliate website is back on track! I invite you to come see what's
new, www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org/> . In efforts in keeping the website
up to date, I am asking that any changes in chapters and/or divisions be
sent to me as soon as possible.

I also invite all of the Virginia affiliate chapters and divisions to send
me any events that they would like posted on the NFBV website. I can
accommodate just about any request. I can post forms, division info,
pictures with descriptions, local chapter info and much much more.

This website is still under evaluation. I am asking that if anyone finds an
error and/or an accessibility issue to let me know asap so I can try to fix
it. Any and all feedback is welcome.

Thank you for your time,

Brian McCann

NFBV Webmaster

757-472-2494

brnmccnn at gmail.com

2 Corinthians 5:7   (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)