[Nfbv-announce] January 27 At-Large Chapter Call

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Wed Jan 26 20:00:35 UTC 2011

Hello all,

The next meeting of our At-Large Chapter will be held on Thursday, January
27 at 8:00 P.M. This month we will be talking about our youth outreach
programs and state legislation. Brittany Savage, the president of our
student division will talk about the 2011 Youth Slam and First Vice
President, Michael Kasey, will give us an update on the Richmond Seminar.

      Scheduled Conference Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011
      Scheduled Start Time: 08:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Dial-in Number: 1-213-342-3000
Participant Access Code: 3613754

I look forward to joining you on our call.

Fred Schroeder, President and Jessica Kostiw, At-Large Chapter Coordinator