[Nfbv-announce] FW: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Opening For A Male Room Share July 2 - July 9th Main Hotel

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Jun 20 14:16:17 UTC 2011

FYI.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mika
Pyyhkala
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 9:35 AM
To: NFB Affiliate Presidents List
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Opening For A Male Room Share July 2 -
July 9th Main Hotel

Greetings,

We have a gentlemen from Massachusetts that is interested in having someone
share his room and related expenses at the main hotel from July 2 to July
9th.  This may be helpful if you are trying to add someone from your states.

If interested, please contact Mark Paquette off list at the email address
below.

Here is Mark's message:

Mika

As we discussed on the phone I would like to do a room share for the
duration of the convention. I have a room booked from July 2nd until July
9th at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel. If there is anyone interested in
sharing room expenses please have them contact me with their contact
information at mark at xmdata.com<mailto:mark at xmdata.com>

Thank You
Mark Paquette
mark at xmdata.com<mailto:mark at xmdata.com>