[Nfbv-announce] March At Large Chapter Meeting!

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:52:06 UTC 2011

	It's that time again!  Dr. Schroeder and I would like to invite all
Virginians to the March
At Large Chapter call on Thursday, March 31st at 8p.m

This month we ask that you bring your creative caps, the call will be an
discussion concerning the future building of the At Large Chapter.  We
invite your ideas, concerns, questions, and suggestions.  We ask that any
areas of focus be submitted to
Jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Prior to the meeting.

This month's call information is:
            Dial-in Number: 1-213-342-3000 (Los Angeles, CA)
            Participant Access Code: 3613754

Let's show the other states that all Virginians can be active NFB'ers
regardless of where in the state they live!
Jessica C. Kostiw
At Large Chapter VP