[Nfbv-announce] Correction to Location of Board Meeting

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu May 12 13:19:44 UTC 2011

>From Melody Roane:

The Board meeting will be held at the Library and Resource Center located at
395 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227.  When you enter the Azalea complex
for DBVI, you will follow the driveway all the way to the back of the
complex.  There is a sign on the side of the building that indicates Library
and Resource Center.  Come through the main doors, and the meeting will take
place in the large conference room.  We have had problems for the past month
with air conditioning in that building, but just this week, we have
installed chillers for the building, so everything should be comfortable for
the meeting.

In the past we have had the Board meeting at the main building for VRCBVI.
That building is currently under renovation, and if you go to that location,
you may end up wearing a hard hat running a bulldozer!  (smile)

If anyone has any questions, they are welcome to e-mail me at
melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov or they can call me at 804-371-3323.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Melody Roane, Director
Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind & Vision Impaired
401 Azalea Avenue
Richmond, Virginia 23227
Phone: 804.371.3323
Email: melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov