[Nfbv-announce] At-Large Chapter Meeting: Tuesday, April 3 at 8:00 PM

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Apr 5 13:22:13 UTC 2012

Hi Rick,

The fault is mine. I had planned to be on the call but was delayed. I called
in around 8:30 and realized as I did that I had not told you how to initiate
the call. I apologize for the mix-up and will get out a notice about holding
the call next Tuesday. I will be in Montana so won't be on the call.

To initiate the call you dial the regular dialing number and access code.
The only difference is that you add a zero to the end of the access code
number. Instead of entering 868549 you enter 8685490.

Sorry for leaving everyone in the lurch.

FKS