[Nfbv-announce] At-Large Chapter Meeting: Tuesday, April 10 at 8:00 PM

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Apr 5 13:30:09 UTC 2012

>From Fred Schroeder, President:

For those of you who had wished to join the At-Large Chapter call last
Tuesday, the meeting has been rescheduled for Tuesday, April 10 at 8:00 P.M.
I apologize, but I failed to tell Rick Holley how to initiate the call. Here
is the information about the rescheduled meeting:

The At-Large Chapter will meet on Tuesday evening, April 10 at 8:00 P.M. To
join the call, please dial

866-704-2476

And enter the access code

868549 followed by the pound sign

Rick Holley will chair the meeting. He asks that each chapter have a
representative on the call. Rick would like to have a discussion about how
the At-Large Chapter can best meet the needs of individuals who are
interested in the Federation but who may not have a chapter in their area.
In addition, he would like each chapter representative to be ready to offer
at least the name of one individual who is unable to attend a local chapter
so we can begin to assemble a list of people to include on the calls.

Please encourage anyone you think may have an interest in the At-Large
Chapter to participate.