[Nfbv-announce] Last chance to apply for a free trip to conventionot

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 15:14:40 UTC 2012

Fellow Virginia Federationists:

Today is the last day to apply for a Kenneth Jernigan scholarship, a program administered by our national office for first-time attendees to our national convention. Apply before midnight tonight!

The NFB National Convention is an annual gathering of thousands of blind people from around the United States. We will discuss the latest developments in assistive technology, advancements in programs for blind people, and the priorities of the Federation for the next year. If you haven't attended a convention before, don't delay...apply today!

Application details can be found online at:

http://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm12/bm1203/bm120316.htm

If you need help with your application, please shoot me an e-mail at CorbbO at gmail.com.

You are strongly encouraged to apply for both this program and the convention fellowship administered by the Virginia affiliate known as the McDonald Fellowship, the details of which were sent yesterday. If you need an additional application, or would like to receive it in an alternate format, please contact me. The deadline to apply for the McDonald Fellowship Program is May 8, 2012.

See you in Dallas!

Corbb O'Connor, Chairman
NFB of Virginia McDonald Fellowship Committee