[Nfbv-announce] CORRECTION: Fairfax Chapter Meeting Thursday, April 19, 2012 - HEALTHCARE

Taylor, Wanda P wanda.p.taylor at hud.gov
Wed Apr 18 22:08:28 UTC 2012

The  date in the subject line of the previous message read - April 16 as the Chapter  Meeting date.    The correct date is April 19.  I apologize for the confusion.

Subject: [Nfbv-announce]CORRECTION: Fairfax Chapter Meeting Reminder ThursdayApril 19- Healthcare

CORRECTION: Fairfax Chapter Meeting, Thursday April 19, 2012- Healthcare

We are all at a crossroads with health care, individually and as a country.

Have you ever wondered what the difference is between Medicare, Medicaid and  the various Plans?

Should I be concerned with the proposed legislation?

How will the health care reform affect a person with disabilities?

What are the goals of the Virginia Insurance consumer Assistance Program and how can it help me?

If you are concerned about your healthcare benefits, and what is available, what are your options then you need to come to The Fairfax Chapter Meeting of the NFB  on Thursday April 19 at 7 PM.  The location is: Oakton High School 2900 Sutton Road, Vienna Virginia, room 109  at 7 PM.    It is a short walking distance from the Vienna metro or you can take a bus.

There will be a   lot of valuable information on Medicare and other health plans, programs, and services that are available; as well as   answer any questions you may have.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Wanda