[Nfbv-announce] looking for a college intern

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Aug 2 18:49:14 UTC 2012

>From John Bailey [mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com]

I have started looking for a college intern to help me with my business. I
need someone to take care of my social media and who is good at marketing.

If you know of someone who is looking for a paid internship and can work
from home, would you please pass my contact information along to them and
have them contact me?

My info is

John Bailey

www.johnbaileyspeaker.com <http://www.johnbaileyspeaker.com/>

john at johnbaileyspeaker.com

(703) 994-2040

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend,

JB

---------------------------------
John Bailey is an internationally recognized expert who helps associations,
organizations, and government agencies to overcome obstacles such as
leadership, change, and membership development. John does this through
keynotes, seminars and personal training.
John Bailey is the author of "BUILD MEMBERSHIP MOJO: 98 Proven Steps to
Build, Grow, and Maintain a THRIVING MEMBERSHIP " as well as dozens of
nationally read articles.

John Bailey
John Bailey Communications
Direct: 703.994.2040