[Nfbv-announce] Schedule for Goodwill Informational Protest and Board Meeting

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Aug 20 21:28:25 UTC 2012

As you know, , we will be holding an informational protest outside of a
Richmond Goodwill store just prior to our board meeting on Saturday, August
25. Here is the schedule for the day:

10:00 A.M.  Pre-protest briefing.

Home of Mark and Melody Roane

3230 Grove Avenue, Richmond

11:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. Informational protest

( We will Walk three blocks to the Goodwill store from Mark and Melody's
home

3114 West Cary Street, Richmond

2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. Affiliate board meeting

Virginia Department for the Blind

Library and Resource Center

359 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, Virginia 23227.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Richmond,

Fred Schroeder, President