[Nfbv-announce] Affiliate contributions at national convention

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Tue May 29 14:50:59 UTC 2012

Good morning chapter & division presidents,
Once again this year at national convention, our Virginia Affiliate will be making contributions to the White Cane Fund, the Jernigan Fund, the tenBroek Fund, the SUN Fund, the Imagination Fund and NFB Camp.  A few chapters have already sent me their contributions toward this effort.  If your chapter or division would like to contribute to any or all of these funds and hasn't already done so, please let me know right away.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks
Mark Roane
NFBV Treasurer