[Nfbv-announce] Don't Forget Those Door Prizes!

Jennifer Kennedy msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 02:36:07 UTC 2012

Just in case you hadn't heard, we are collecting door prizes for our
fabulous door prize drawings at this year's state convention. I have
included the original announcement for your reference. Please bring all door
prizes to the Registration Desk which will open at noon on Friday. The
earlier we get your door prize the better as we want to make sure we have
lots of them ready to go for Saturday's morning session.